Sunday, July 17, 2011

Six

So is anyone out there?? I know ya'll are reading, so let's hear what you think!! :o)







“Are you stalking me, Stammer?” I smiled when I walked out of work at 730am, flowers in hand, to find Steven leaning on my car with a mischievous smile on his face.  He looked adorable in just a pair of sweatpants, flip-flops, backwards baseball hat and a sweatshirt to ward away the damp morning.

“Guten Morgen, Liv.  Who are the pretty flowers from?” he joked, taking them from my hands so that I could unlock my car.

“Some stud hockey player,” I said with a wink.  “I need to tell him not to send me gifts at work,” I said with a serious look.

“Why?  Is it against the rules?” he asked now sounding worried.

“Not against the rules, but those nurses are definitely nosey people,” I informed him.

“Sorry, I hope I didn’t cause you much trouble, I just wanted to make you smile,” he said with a “golly gee shucks” look that made my heart melt.

“Well, they definitely made me smile along with making me the coolest nurse on the floor,” I said with a giggle as I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.  “So it’s 730am and you are here…why aren’t you at home still in bed after playing like a mad man last night?”

He laughed easily as said, “Because I couldn’t sleep without my cuddle buddy.  Come home to with me, I’ll make you some breakfast and we can lay in bed all day before I leave for DC…”

I sighed, “That sounds wonderful, Steven, but I don’t want you to get the wrong idea.”

“I already have the wrong idea,” he admitted with a cocky grin that wouldn’t have stopped any hot blooded woman from going home with the guy.

I was still shaking my head at how much trouble this was going to be as I pulled into his driveway and walked in through the garage.   He just ignored my obvious hesitation by grabbing my hand and dragging me up the steps into his living area.

“Cheerios?” he asked.

“Here I figured you were making me a big breakfast,” I scolded him, nodding my head up and down.  “Cheerios sound great!”

We sat across from each other to eat, just staring at one another wondering what move should be made next.  After I finished, I set my bowl in the sink and walked over to his couch, sitting down onto it and stretching out.  I squeaked when he did a vault jump over the back of the couch and plopped down next to me.

“You have too much energy,” I yawned.

“I’m just happy you are here,” he smiled.

“Isn’t Diggity becoming jealous of your time spent with me?” I joked.

“We are going golfing on Sunday, so he should be set,” he informed me. He began haphazardly twirling a piece of my hair in his fingers.  I have to admit that I had no idea what to do with all this attention from someone.  I never “dated” anyone beside Andreas and technically I still wasn’t dating anyone; but if I was, I could only hope this is how it would be.  I was sitting there thinking about all this as I zoned out while staring at Steven.  He woke me up quickly by leaning in and kissing me possessively on the lips, effectively taking the air from my lungs.  I instinctively threaded my fingers in his hair, coaxing him on.

I pulled back after a minute and said, “I-I don’t think this is a good idea…” but before I could finish he was up on his knees, straddling my legs, effectively pinning me to the couch. 

“No idea of mine is ever good when you are this close to me,” he growled and came down on my lips again.  I squeaked as he nipped at my lower lip before wrestling my tongue with his.  He was like a towering giant over top of me who could have easily crushed me if he didn’t distribute his weight properly, but he seemed aware of this.  His hands were in my hair and I found myself pulling him towards me all while moaning his name into his mouth.  I pouted when he sat back for a moment but I was quickly appeased as he pulled his sweatshirt over his head, exposing his beautifully sculpted chest.  Without thinking I reached out and ran my finger tips over his taut skin.  I was almost down to his navel when he grabbed my hands and pulled them up to his mouth to kiss them before leaning back down and kissing my lips once more.

His hands slid down my sides, pulling me slightly forward so that he could pull off my scrub top.  I cried out his name when his teeth grazed the skin of my neck.  We both giggled when he picked me up with one arm, like I weighed nothing in his arms and maneuvered himself so that I was now laying down on the large couch with him over-top of me.  His kisses were needier than the last time and I met him with just as much force.  I was so turned on that I thought my panties were just going to float off my legs.  I cried out when he ground his hips against mine, allowing me to feel his long, hard length.

“Are you okay?” Steven whispered heavily into my ear, already knowing the answer.

However, I couldn’t answer before he ground against me once more, pushing my pelvis deeper into his couch.  I just moaned and clawed at his smooth back.  He just laughed softly as he leaned down and bit gently through the lace of my bra.  I arched up my back so that he could un-do the undergarment and get rid of it ASAP.

“Pleeeaassseeee…” I whined.  His lips traced patterned around my nipples, his mustache tickling the sensitive area before he sucked on them and kneaded them gently with his hand.  His other hand was busy getting in my pants.

“Feels like you are as into this as I am,” he said heavily dipping into my wet folds, causing me to buck up against his hand.  He began tracing the same patterns with his finger as he had been with his tongue on my breast and I began to see stars.  I never had a man touch me this way.  I never knew realized it could feel even better than it did when I touched myself.  I gasped when two of his fingers pushed into me.

“Steeeeven…” I cried while he worked me with a come hither motion, hitting my g-spot.

“I’m right here, Liv. Relax and cum for me.”

A couple more flicks of his wrist and I was seeing the fireworks I thought were never possible.  I was still panting as his mouth devoured mine roughly before I could tell him thank you.  After a deep kiss that felt like it lasted for hours, he pulled back and whispered huskily into my ear, “I think it’s time for bed.”

I just nodded.  He pushed himself off the couch and reached out his hand for mine.  He led me to his room and we both crawled up on the bed, kneeling in front of each other beginning where we left off with touching and kissing each other, hands all over each others bodies as the rest of our clothing piled up on the floor next to the bed.

I left out a little gasp when he revealed his size to me.  I couldn’t help but take him in my hand and begin stroking him.  Somehow, I was able to topple him backwards onto the bed so that I was on top of him.  He pulled me down so that the length of our bodies pressed against each other and once again I was trapped by his passionate kisses.  I didn’t even realize I had stopped stroking him with my hand and just began grinding my dripping wet heat along his dick until he slid into me.





We were so hot and heavy and her slick folds felt amazing along my throbbing cock, I couldn’t help but thrust up against her to feel more.

“Ooh…” she breathed out surprised.  I stopped instantly, even though I just wanted to screw my whole length into her tight spot.

“If you want to stop, I will…it won’t be easy, but I will,” I said, scared to death she was going to say stop.

Instead she shook her head back and forth, her hair swaying back and forth across my face.  “Fuck me,” she said plainly and she slid the rest of the way down on my cock.  Somehow I could never picture Reese Witherspoon speaking those two words, but coming out of Liv’s mouth, it made her all the more my dream girl.

I pushed deep into her, slowly, allowing her muscles to stretch around me.  A low moan came from one of us, or maybe both of us, but I wasn’t sure because all I could hear was a ringing in my ears while a bright white light blinded me from how she felt.  She was lifting up to plunge back down when I decided that I wanted to be on top of her.  She squeaked when I flipped us over, changing positions.  “I want to possess you, Liv,” I whispered before pushing fully into her.  Her eyes rolled back into her head as she smiled and moaned from the feeling.  I groaned and began slowly setting a pace with her, making sure my lips never left her body accept to tell her how beautiful she was and how much I cared for her.  I wanted to make sure she knew that this was not because I just wanted a roll in the hay.

I enjoyed the feel of her arms around me, occasionally grabbing my ass to pull me deeper.  The noises she made were second to none and her ramblings in incoherent German made me smile.  She was obviously enjoying this as much as I was, making me want to give her the best orgasm.  I lifted up her hips slightly so that as I bottomed out, her clit hit my pelvic bone, making her cry out louder each time.  A couple more times of this and I felt her muscles clench down on my length as she held on tight.  As she convulsed, I blew my load deep inside of her, feeling a huge release.

She was still convulsing when I gently rolled off of her and laid beside her, lightly tracing her hardened nipple with my index finger.  She turned her head towards me and when she opened her eyes a big smile crossed her swollen lips.  “Wunderbar.”

I couldn’t help but laugh and kiss her once again.  “So how do you feel?”

“I cannot feel right now,” she giggled, causing her free breasts to ripple with the movement.  “Is that what it is supposed to feel like?” she asked seriously, looking into my eyes.

“I would hope so,” I answered back truthfully.  “Hasn’t it ever felt that way?” I asked curiously, hoping my question wasn’t too forward.

“Let me just say that some people only care about themselves when it comes to the deed,” she said, grabbing a sheet to cover herself.

“Doesn’t sound like the only subject he thinks about himself on,” I mumbled, the words slipping out.  She just looked at me and nodded with a meek look.  I leaned down and whispered, “I will always make sure you are first, Liv.”

She looked at me with serious eyes and said, “I can actually lay here and say that I believe your words.”  She caressed my cheek with her hand as she looked at me intently and then a small shy smile crossed over her face.  “I need a shower.”

I laughed as I flipped the sheet back off of her and carried her into the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. I love this story and check almost every day, however most of the time I'm reading on my blackberry and can't leave comments there. I try to remember to come back and leave comments, but sometimes I forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this chapter. I hope she breaks it off with Andreas soon!

    ReplyDelete