Thursday, July 7, 2011

Introduction

Hey All!

Well, after the little voting session there was actually a tie between Stammer and Ryan... so after some thought I decided to go with my Stamkos story this time. (Don't worry if your choice didn't win because like I said before, I will be posting the rest of them at some point and I'll make sure to put a poll up at the end of this one to see who is next!)  This was actually a story I wrote for a Christmas Theme Challenge, hence the name and since it's July, we're half way there, so why not?!

There is a little German in this one... and I tried to fix what I could after getting some input from my buddy Lisa over at the fanfic board, but I probably didn't get it all, so please don't be offended if you know German really well.  Despite being able to speak and understand it, my German grammar has never been one for the books.

I will be posting this every other day... and I hope to get it on the schedule that it will be on the days MMB isn't be posted, we shall see, otherwise, it's set-up to post at 8am. Even though it's a done story, I really love comments and feedback so hit me with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment