Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chapter 8

A nice long chapter for ya'll... :o) Enjoy!!



It was like my worst nightmare was coming true when I found Andreas sitting on my couch as I returned from a long day of shopping.  I was exhausted and ready to go to bed, but I suddenly became wide awake when he abruptly stood up, causing me to squeak in my native tongue, “Andreas!  What are you doing here?!” I grabbed at my chest to make sure my heart was still beating despite all the heavy bags on my arms.

“I decided to take a day trip,” he grumbled as he got up off the couch.  “What the fuck do you think I’m doing here?  I’m here to visit my fiancĂ© who obviously doesn’t think I’m good enough to answer her phone when I call.  Plus, I’m pretty sure I told you to make sure you were at your apartment the next time I called.  I tried calling you yesterday morning when you were supposed to be home from work but there was no answer and then today…Well, it seems you had better things to do,” he scowled at the pile of shopping bags.

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves before speaking as he walked over towards me.  His facial expressions were hard and I knew he was furious even though he was keeping his tone down, for now.  “I honestly never heard the phone ring yesterday.  I came home and slept like a corpse, I almost missed my alarm.”  That sounds convincing enough. “And today I figured I would come home and call you so that I could give you my full attention, something I wouldn’t have been able to do since I was out with some of my friends.”

“Who are these friends?” he asked in a mocking tone.

“Some women I have met from the hockey team.  They are wives and girlfriends of some of the players.”

“Why have they taken to you?  You have nothing to do with hockey,” he growled.

“I met them through Steven and Steve, the guys who are friends with my patient, Eric.  It’s been really nice to finally have some people to hang out with, I was getting lonely,” I foolishly admitted.

“You wouldn’t be lonely if you would have stayed where you belong,” he stated roughly as he turned away to walk across my apartment.

Instead of coming back with my normal argument, I just bit my tongue and carried my bags back to the bedroom.  When I came back out into the living room, I found him pacing back and forth.  I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him to get him to stop so that I could properly greet him.  “Andreas, it really is good to see you.  I have missed you so very much.” 

I really did mean the words, as much as I knew I didn’t want to marry him, he was still my childhood love and best friend growing up.  He wasn’t always a harsh character; he used to be a lot of fun to hang out with and we used to have good times together.  He knew so much about me and I knew so much about him.  He began to change once we graduated high school and he went onto University.  He became more like his father and I blamed that on him spending more time in the crazy Aristocratic circles.  Sadly, he has become everything we despised our parents for being while we were growing up.  It broke my heart when I found out about his numerous mistresses, something of the norm when you have a title. 

I watched my mother cry herself to sleep at night when my father would come home smelling like some cheap whore’s perfume, drunk and angry for how unhappy he was.  I remember hiding in the closet when he would beat her and force her to have sex with him.  I also remember the first night Andreas did the same to me, showing up at my dorm room late at night and forcing me to suck his cock and then give up my virginity.  I was 17.  It was the beginning of my slow descent into depression and the beginning of my quest to somehow escape from it even if it was only for 2 short years.

I looked up at him, resting my chin on his chest.  He was only a few inches taller than me; definitely not the huge height difference that was between me and Steven.  He looked older and he was not as handsome as I always believed him to be.  He was looking down at me with dark, hardened eyes and I knew the Andreas I once remembered from my childhood was no longer alive.  I was crushed.  He stiffly hugged me back and pushed me away from him, beginning to pace again.

“Spending your father’s money I see?” he snarled.

“I used all my own money.  I do have my own job, remember?” I said, not meaning to sound as proud as I did.

“Oh yes, let’s just remind me how you are all of a sudden little miss independent,” he growled, almost sounding like a wounded him.

“Please Andreas, it is not that way.  When you are done University, I will take my role as your wife…”  He swiftly turned towards me and pushed me up against the wall.  My head stung where it hit the dry wall.  “Ouch…”

At that the boys basically came to my rescue, even if it was only for a short time.  I wanted to run out the door after them as soon as they said their goodnights.  So badly did I want to shout out to Steven that I wanted to be his and only his after watching him go with a hurt look in his eyes.  I was shattered.

Andreas locked the door and turned to me to me with an ugly scowl on his face.  “You are fucking both of them!”

“No!” I cried.

He grabbed me roughly by the arm and drug me into the bedroom.  He then slapped me hard across the face and snarled, “With that being said, you will start making up to me by proving to me you haven’t been a little whore!”  He instructed me to strip as he already was taking off his clothing.  I wanted to vomit when I looked up to find him stroking his short cock.  “Up on the bed, whore.”

“Please, Andreas,” I pleaded.

“Shut up!” he roared as he roughly pushed me onto the bed so that my ass was in the air for him to take me from behind.  I bit my lip so hard to muffle my scream as he roughly entered me, that I could taste the blood in my mouth.  I wasn’t even close to being wet enough to take him, no matter how much smaller he was than Steven.  He dug his fingers into my hips as he slammed into me, making the tears come more and more as he did.  Somewhere between my sobs of pain and his grunts of pleasure I felt him empty his disgusting seed inside of me.  I suddenly realized I had been living in a dreamland these last few months and that the Devil had come to turn it all back into the nightmare I ran from.





“Olivia!” I heard Downie call out as we skated for warm-up by the seats I had set aside for her and as Downie hatefully called him, Andy-ass.

I slept like total shit last night knowing that the short German asshole had his grubby hands on my Liv.  I tossed and turned only catching a few moments of sleep here and there.  When I did sleep I only saw her smiling and laughing in my arms like she had the other morning.  She did not smile or laugh when we visited her last night.  She was basically a zombie and I could tell she was scared to death to be left alone with the monster.

I allowed my heart to soar when I saw that she was wearing my jersey and flashing me an uninhibited smile as Heather sat next to her.  Wait, Heather?! Where is Andreas?!  I just held up my hands and she mouthed, “He allowed me to come without him.”

Sweeeeet!

The game wasn’t over fast enough…especially since it ended up going into OT and then into a shoot-out which we lost.  It was a tough game and the only point I registered was a power-play assist in the first period.  However, I could have cared less as I walked out of the locker room and found Liv standing there waiting for me.  Immediately, I walked over to her and scooped her up into a hug, pressing my lips to hers, not caring if Andreas might have snuck his way in.

“Please tell me I have some time with you before you need to go back to him?” I murmured low into her ear as she was still holding tight to me.

“Only an hour; he said he had a business meeting to attend to for his father, so I expect him to go out for drinks afterwards.”

I grabbed her hand and forced her to follow me out the door, not even allowing her to say hello’s and goodbye’s to everyone that was coming into the room.  I helped her into her car and then we drove MACH1 to get back to my apartment.

As soon as we got upstairs my hands were all over her and my lips were busy kissing her and telling her how much I had missed her.  I moaned when she unbuttoned my dress shirt and her small, soft hands touched my chest.  I smiled as she stood on her tippy-toes to kiss my neck and work her way down.  I felt like I was in Heaven until I lifted off her shirt and found the first signs of Hell.

“Liv,” I said, pulling back to reach for the light switch.

“Dooon’t,” she pleaded, but it was too late.  The light was already on, illuminating the dark bruises on her arms.  It wasn’t until now that I realized her lip was also swollen.

“Jesus, Liv, he hurt you,” I growled, trying to keep my temper down.  I felt like I was losing complete control as the reality set in.  “I’m going to fucking kill him,” I spit through my teeth as she began sobbing.

“He didn’t mean too…” she began.  “I bruise so easy…” she said with conviction.  “I’m the bad person here; I’m the one cheating on my fiancĂ©…”

I spun around and collapsed down to the floor where she was now sitting, taking her hands into mine like I had done the day he screamed at her on the phone.  “Stop,” I breathed.  “Just stop.  I will not listen to you making excuses that shouldn’t be made.  This is not how a man treats a woman.  I don’t care what country you are from, it’s wrong; you need to realize this,” I said as I let go with one of my hands and lifted her chin so that she would look at me.

“He will be gone in 2 weeks.  I will do whatever I need to do to keep him appeased and then everything will go back to the way it was,” she mumbled, her accent thicker than normal because she was so upset.

“What happens when he comes back to visit again?” I asked plainly.

She just shrugged her shoulders before sobbing some more.

All the money in the world was not going to fix this as easily as I wanted to.

I was angry.  Angry that this man ruined the last 45 minutes of my time with Olivia.  Angry that this man dared to lay a hand on a woman, especially my woman. Angry that I felt completely helpless as she walked out the door to go back to him.

“That son of a bitch,” Downie growled as we stood on the golf course the next morning.  “I knew the short shit was no good.  Did you see how he was clenching and unclenching his fists?!  Should we call the cops on that piece of shit or just go take care of business ourselves?”

I sighed as I watched Steve get all fired-up.  I knew exactly how he felt because I was feeling like that since I had found the marks on Liv, now I was just feeling sick because I didn’t know which way to turn.  “I wish I could get a hold of her parents, to maybe talk to them and let them know what is going on, but I’m afraid it won’t help.”

“Why the hell wouldn’t it?” Steve blew up.  “Do you think they are supportive of their daughter being beat up?!”

I bit my lip and said, “Well, Liv told me last night that her father was the same exact way with her mother…”

“Shit.”

“Yeah.”

“I just don’t get it.  Olivia is 21, she has to have rights to make her own decisions,” Downie said as he sat down on the golf cart, looking to be in deep thought.

“She is very loyal to her family…”

“Fuck her family.  They are not family when they leave her hanging out to dry. Does she just have a work VISA for the States?”

“I think so.  Why, what are you thinking?” noticing the wheels beginning to turn in my friend’s eyes.

“Maybe we can find out how she can become an actual citizen of the U.S.

“Doesn’t that take a little bit?”

“Probably, but we have 2 years…” Downie said with a big grin.  “I’m sure we can talk to the front office, those people seem to know everything about Customs and what not and I’m sure they would have connections, especially after we tell them about the situation.”

“Heh. You aren’t as stupid as you look,” I said to him as I threw a golf ball at him.

“I aim to please,” he said throwing his arms out to the side like he was a rock star taking in all the attention.  “Until we can get something situated, we will just have to spend as much time with Olivia when possible and keep annoying the shit out of Andy-ass so maybe I can get him pissed off enough so that he will try and come after me; I’d really like to deck the piece of shit.”





I was never more excited to go to work until Sunday.  Andreas didn’t lay a harsh hand on me since Friday night, but I still didn’t trust him.  He was like a land-mine waiting for someone to step on him so that he could explode.

Steve and Steven were already in Eric’s room playing the new Call of Duty game when I walked in to do my beginning of shift assessment.  Everyone smiled worriedly over at me, looking at me carefully to make sure no new bruises were visible.  I don’t think the guys told Eric about the circumstances, but I knew he could sense tensions were high.

“Guten Tag, Olivia!” Eric said happily, even though he looked exhausted.

“Guten Tag, Eric,” I said quietly as I leaned over to hug him.  “I see this last treatment has taken a little out of you today?”

He yawned as he said, “Ja.”

I looked up at Steven and Steve and said, “I cannot let you guys stay too long tonight…”

“We know, but we wanted to come hang out since we are leaving for Toronto tomorrow evening,” Downie piped up.

“Oh?” I asked, trying not to sound too upset.  I knew the road trip was coming up, but I secretly hoped it would be canceled or something, even though I couldn’t spend the time with Steven either way.

“We will be home early Friday morning,” Steven said, noting the worry in my voice.

“I want to go to a game!” Eric whined.  “I’m tired of having to watch them on TV.”

“We are looking into getting you to one,” Downie informed him.  “Who would you like see us play against?”

“I don’t care, just as long as it’s soon,” Eric said, leaving out the part that he didn’t know how much more time he had left.  The sad fact was that Eric did not have much more time on this earth.  The nurse who reported off to me stated that they found more tumors and the Doctors were unable to operate.  He only had 2 months at most and sadly those last 2 months would be spent here because his family could not afford at home hospice.

Everyone in the room just nodded their heads, trying not to speak of the inevitable.  I worked around the boys as they went back to playing their video game and then walked out of the room to work on some charting.

“You have a habit of standing and staring,” I said lightly when I felt Steven in my personal space.

“Only when my eyes have found something worth staring at,” he joked quietly.  He leaned in towards me, leaving only a few inches of space between us.  “How are you doing?”

I’m miserable because I miss you and I’m walking on egg shells hoping not to add more bruises to my body collage.  “I’m doing okay,” I said with a weak smile.  “You?”

“I am missing you so much.  These two weeks won’t be able to go fast enough,” he answered honestly, making me feel a little guilty that I didn’t tell him the full truth of how I was feeling.  “Is there anyway you can take your early break now?”

I sighed and looked around at the empty hallway.  “How about 2300hrs?”

“That will be fine, I’ll come back then, we are going to leave so Eric can get some rest.  Plus, I want to call his parents to see if we can’t get him to the game on Saturday against Colorado.”

My ears perked up at this and I couldn’t help but smile.  “That would be sooo super!” I exclaimed.  “He will love that!”

“Sssh,” he laughed at my outburst of excitement.  “We will make sure it will be a special night for him and his family, an early Christmas present; you will have to be there too…”

“I will have to ask off work…”

“Don’t!” he said as his eyes got big.  “I mean, do ask off, but whatever you do, don’t tell Andreas,” he said with a “catch my drift?” kind of smile.

We just smiled at each other for a moment until Downie walked out and said, “Eric fell asleep.”

I snapped out of my trance and nodded my head.

“Olivia?” Downie asked quietly.

“Yeah?”

“How much longer does he have?” he asked seriously.

I took a deep breath and shrugged my shoulders, “Maybe two months,” I said sadly.

“What do his parents need to get him back home and out of this place?” he asked.

“Money,” I stated honestly.  “No, really, they need money to pay for home hospice care which ist insanely expensive, especially since they need a nurse with him for basically 24 hours a day.”

Both boys just looked at each other and nodded their heads silently.

“Well, I will see you at 11,” Steven leaned in and kissed my head.  I stood up and hugged Downie, willing the clock to fast-forward.





She met me out in the parking-lot of the hospital with a big grin glued across her face as I walked over and pulled her into my arms.

“How long do you have?”

“An hour and a half.”

“Can you leave the premise?”

“The other women do,” she said as she looked at me curiously.

Before she could finish the words, I pulled her over to my car and coaxed her to get in.  Soon we were stripping down and sliding the passenger seat back as far as possible in a dark alley a few blocks away from the hospital.

“This ist not going to be very comfortable for you,” she giggled as she helped me get my pants down around my ankles.

“I don’t care, I need to be inside of you, Liiiiiivvv…” I moaned as she straddled me and pushed herself down over my aching cock.  I had been hard since I left the hospital and I could tell she had been thinking about the rendezvous just as much, just by how wet she was.  “Fuck,” I moaned into her breasts that were perfectly positioned in front of me.  Thank God for dark tinted windows and the cloak of night.  She cried out my name as I sucked on her nipples, biting them lightly to bring them into little hard peaks.  Her small hands were splayed on top of my shoulders so that she could raise and lower on me, swiveling her hips when she ground down on my lap, putting me balls deep inside of her.  She was in complete control and I was pleasantly along for the ride as I cupped her ass with my hands for a little more support.

“Steven, oh, God…” she whined as she pushed herself down along my length, her warm, tight pussy sucking tight.  She leaned down, her hair shielding me as it tickled my face.  She kissed me deeply and a sense of need and passion filtered through her mouth into mine, causing a low groan to erupt from me as I shot my load into her sooner than I had wanted to.  What I really wanted was to keep fucking her until the sun came up and we were caught by one of the shop owners, but she felt too good and I couldn’t help myself.  I must have pushed her over the edge when I came, because I felt her muscles clamp down and she left out a feral scream that would have hurt my ears under normal circumstances.

When she came back down from her high, I watched her bite her lip, obviously a little embarrassed by her actions.

“Sorry,” she said quietly.

“Why? What? No, no need to be sorry, that was amazing Liv.”

A shy smile began to lift the corners of her sweet candy lips before I pulled her back to me so that I could kiss her.  I don’t think I’ve ever kissed a girl as much as I kiss her.  I just can’t get enough.

After kissing for a few more minutes, allowing our bodies to cool down we decided to run to the mini-mart down the block and buy a pint of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.  The last 30 minutes of her break were spent back in the hospital parking-lot, leaning against the trunk of my car, each taking turns eating out of the container and talking about how much we missed spending time together.  It was weird, we had only actually been together as a “couple” for a week, but I felt like we had known each other for years.  I knew she was miserable with the current circumstances and I was suffering through it right along with her, just biding my time until we could make things the way the needed to be.  Despite all the tension and depressed feelings, when she smiled, I knew she was genuinely happy to be with me; making my life seem the most fulfilled it had ever been.

I’ve found the woman I want to have in my life forever.  I know she’ll always be there when things are good and bad.  She will be my rock and I will make sure I do my part to be hers.  Guess Marty was right when he had given one of his life lesson speeches to me the other month, “you just know and it doesn’t matter how old you are because God works on His own time.”  I can only hope God has a miracle on his watch, because Liv was going to need one and fast.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that Andreas takes off soon. I hope she can build the courage to leave his slimy ass! I hope Steven and Steve can pull strings to get Liv to be Eric's personal nurse.

    That's a lot of hopes...

    Loved the chapter. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above. Liv should be Eric's nurse. Can't wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late on the reading and commenting but I just had too!

    I absolutely HATE Andreas. He's horrible. Steven needs to come in and take action noww! :)

    ReplyDelete